Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Monday, March 14, 2011

JAPAN

Watching all that has happened in this beautiful country I am amazed
at the people. Look and admire a country with so much devastation
and horror and there is NO LOOTING or mass hysteria from those
that have lost so much.

They are actually going about helping & doing what they can for
all. Yes, I am sure they are holding alot inside but to be able to
even have a smile in this terror is remarkable.

God Bless Them All...prayers & hopes are with you.

Peace,
Darla

2 comments:

  1. The "no widespread looting/crime" seems to amaze everyone in every conversation I've had - which is really sad if I think about it. *Any* sort of disaster anywhere else, it seems to be the first response.

    The Japanese people are amazing. Prayers that as much as possible turns out well in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is a beautiful country, I loved visitng there. It is so sad what has happened

    ReplyDelete