Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

GIVING And KNITTING

https://www.giveback.org/onehundreddays.aspx?refid=15

Click above to see the local foundation I have chosen to help.
The Independent Living Choices, here in South Dakota is a
wonderful local charity to give to. It was formerly known
as Prairie Freedom Center, and as we do not have a
local United Way for our county this is a great way to
give.....

I watched Oprah on Friday and that is where I found out
about this "Give Back" help. What a great and easy way
for those of us who use the Internet to shop...check it
out.....

I'm knitting summer jewelry at the moment...to hot for wool
when it's over 90 in the summer and very humid...

I will take photos when complete...

Have a great Monday,

Darla

1 comment:

  1. Darla,
    What a wonderful thing to do!!! You inspire me to do more knitting and giving! Thanks. I look forward to seeing your jewelry... sounds beautiful.
    ~ Lauren

    ReplyDelete