Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wool Stainless Steel

LB Collection ® Wool Stainless Steel   

Well as my birthday is April 18th, and nicer weather is arriving I feel the need to make some jewelry. I love working with clay and have sold a number of pieces at a local motel.

Annette was kind enough to sell it for me during hunting season...lots of men without their woman ....so they want something besides duck and deer (thank God) to bring home with them.

 This Lion Brand can only be purchased the New York City Store or online...Wool Stainless Steel yarn and in great colors, should be fun... I'll let you know how it knits.. Oh, by the way it's $10.00.......

. Have a great weekend,

 Darla      

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! Look at that Stainless Steel Wool! Wow! What does it feel like?

    ReplyDelete