Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love Socks

I am definitely hooked into socks...cannot think about anything else.
What yarn to use..waiting for my new Kollage square needles to arrive and what pattern can I create for myself.

You guys were right it is addictive. I am half through the first sock of my 2nd pr.
Ooh, it is great when you finally get it.

Our weather is holding...a little chilly (cold) but no snow here.

I need to catch up on my blog reading tomorrow. Don't want a relapse for sure.

Hope spring comes really soon...

All tulips & crocus to everyone,

Darla

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're hooked! Before you know it, you'll be joining sock clubs and knitting a pair a month!
    (At least, I think that's how it's supposed to work... I'm continually a pair behind...!)

    ReplyDelete