Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Hamster - New Pet

As you may have noticed I now have a new pet...Mr. B the hamster.

You can feed him, water him and he'll even come out of his wheel.

Sometime this week he will be going to the groomers to get an
update.

Have fun..isn't that what it's all about..

Darla

ps. Hey girl this one's for you!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Darla,

    I like your new pet. He is fun to play with. He can dance and play hide and seek!

    Thanks for sharing,

    zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having way too much fun with the pet hamster, running him around his cage and giving him treats.

    I don't dare get one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so darn cute! What did you name him?

    ReplyDelete