Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Swapping

Well, I just finished making up my May swap package to go out. I am having too much fun. I just love meeting new people and getting surprise packages in the mail as much as I enjoy making them up to send.

This month was great..actually wrapped all the little goodies into a ball of beautiful Rowan yarn. I hope my swap partner loves it as much as I did making it up.

Tomorrow is gardening day...have to put the flowers & vegetables into pots and make sure all those seeds get in soil.

The weather has finally turned and is wonderful.

Going to knit some more and get a good book going.

Peace,

Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment