Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello 2010: Busy Busy

Well my boring life has now gotten insanely busy.. Actually I am loving it..I finally started on FaceBook and many friends from high school days have found me. It is quite the lift that was needed.

Now I am in a musical, yes a musical in our local Community Theatre. We are doing the play
"Nunsence" which if I remember sometime in the eighties off-Broadway.

This coinciding with my friends from Central Catholic High girls on the right side of the school & boys on the left, taught by The Sisters of Notre Dame, and the play about Nuns.........to wild.
Singing, tap dancing and wearing a nuns' habit....wow ,who would have thought!!!!

Tonight is our 3rd rehearsal out of the minimum we will be doing before the 5....did you see that I said 5 shows!

So I have been coming home about 9:30, take the dogs out, check the DVR and then knit for a few hours.

Have a great night,
Darla

ps. I am going to start using a "drop spindle"........

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Musical.. Sounds like so much fun. I am so happy for you♥

    ReplyDelete