Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Very Busy ..Still Knitting

Alright, I now am starting to take some photos for my blog.

Tonite is the beginning of rehearsal hell.....every day except Wednesday. My muscles hurt in places I had forgotten about at least 15 yrs. ago.

I am still working on the shawl. Now I see why it takes so long to knit one...lots of yardage and
little stitches. So I am cheating..,SURPRISE!!! I began with size 0 then size 2....again to 3.5 and then 5us and now I am on 7 circulars (didn't like that one as my needles were too slippery. So I have put the stitches back on to a size 8 straight needle...

I know I will eventually have to go back to circulars ( unless I am knitting for my dog), because of the number of stitches involved (and boy are they!).

So have a great Thursday and will try to post in the next few days....

"Keep tapping cause you can't stop laughing" by Me

Peace,
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment