Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Making a Shawl

www.handpaintedyarn.com

I bought the most beautiful lace weight, hand painted yarn from this company...ooh, it's going to take awhile to knit but I'm enjoying playing with it.

The yarn has small colorways of a rust, browns & other beautiful fall colors.

will take a picture in the next few days as I get further on in the knitting.

I have singing rehearsal this evening so must go and practice my notes. This weekend will be crazy as we have a Tap Dance Teacher coming to work with us.....I know that my back & legs will be sore but I want to have some fun!!!!

Have a great week,

Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment