Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

4th Day of Halloween.....

It is now the 4th day of Missy's "13 Days of Halloween" contest.
Double click and get there so you can be a part of the fun:http://www.deepinsidemissy.com/

It's fun watching all the new prizes for the day.




It's cloudy & yucky again here...good day for knitting all day. Not that I need an
excuse.

I have these very large knitting needles which a friend made with me. The problem I'm having is finding a book that will haelp to combine different yarns to make something. Have done alot of swatches and frogging.
Will research online again....

Peace,
Darla

2 comments:

  1. hello!!!! thanks for stopping by.. this loves like fun.. going to check it out thanks♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome cici..hope you win.

    ReplyDelete