Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Knitting Days & Huge Needles

Almost done with my 2nd celery sock of the pair. I can't wait to wear them so soft and comforting.
Have to complete a beautiful scarf I'm making for my Granddaughter....I went through one of my
stitch books and found a pattern stitch" Staggered Lace Fern Pattern", so feminine and delicate.
I know she will love it.

Now I have to start on Christmas gifts for the kids. Wish I could knit a sweater quickly! Haven't
gone there yet but will soon.

Maybe socks for the kids..yes, they would love crazy hand knit socks from Grandma. I love
playing with different stitch designs, they really are fun to make. Yes, progress made!!!!

Now the next problem I have is how to combine 3 or 4 different yarns at once to knit on
the large hand made needles (size 35 ) that my neighbor and I made. I love the idea of knitting
with huge needles but am not sure how to combine the yarns.

Have a great Sunday!!!

Peace,
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment