Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Friends

The photo to your left is about 1955, Norwalk Hospital photo. My Dad is the 3rd one from the left seated on the floor.


Wow..what kept me off Facebook so long. I was found quickly by a friend (a close one) from high school. Couldn't ask for a better find this time of year.





As of today many more friends from home & high school have gotten in touch via Facebook.





I thought I might get my Blog out there a little more, it is great, What a time of memories that are flooding back. It's great because they all are great ones.





I've baked a bit today but mostly rested, After the last year of knitting my hands hurts!! I now can start on ME!!!!





Have a great nite,


Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment