Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Surprise Box

Oh my gosh......this was in my mail box today. To have a friend that knows me so well still after these many years. I just cannot tell you what this means.

How did Lee Mae know that those 4 different size circular Clover Takumi Bamboos' are just what I needed?

Look at the yarns!!!! I will be busy enjoying each and every one of them. And a Christmas tree pin, just for me.

I miss seeing my dear friend. We have had a long and great friendship since I was 13 yrs. old.... I still have to finish the project I made for her
but have put it aside because of knitting for the grandkids.

I want you to know that I will be picking that project up immediately!!!

You are always in my heart & mind Linda..

Love you,
Lou Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment