Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Knitting Mania

So I will write quickly and only a little as I am knitting like
a crazy woman. Have to complete all projects to be mailed Thursday..this week
to Kansas!!!

No Dorothy isn't waiting but the grandchildren will be looking on
Christmas day.

It has been a beautiful experience to make this gifts for them all.
Can't really put anything up yet that I have knit.."No Peeking" rules
this time of the year.

I am blessed that my DGC appreciate what I do for them. It is all done with
much love...

I miss them all.....

Peace & much love this Holiday season to all....

Darla (grandma)

No comments:

Post a Comment