Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Start of 2010 Resolutions

http://tricks-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/

This is a great blog as it gives you very EASY information on how to change up your blog.

This is something I have wanted to do for a while..change up my template to one that is definitely me. I like being able to control (oh, that's me) my destiny, okay maybe just my blog....

Now that I am on Facebook, which I am enjoying connecting with old and dear friends, I also can use this as a medium for my art, knitting and blogging.

I have alot of time but it never seems to be enough for when I want to vacuum, you now what I mean...vacuum or knit??? No contest here..knitting comes first.

I will stop for now as I want to look at the above blog for MORE info before I change it up...and must finish the throw rug that I started..

Peace to all & good health & wealth 2010,
Darla

V.I.P. MESSAGE TO ALL.....
Also need to get to http://www.ravelry.com/ and communicate on my groups. If you haven't checked it out do it for yourself this year....We are a GREAT group of people with so many talents.......

No comments:

Post a Comment