Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Changes Today

Just finished updating my Blog as you can see.

I was getting a bit bored with the old set-up. New Year
so I have a newer look. It's not too fancy but I LOVE
the sky and grass.

Now I need to begoin taking pictures. I just don't
know what my problem is with not taking pics. I used
to be pretty good and was always taking them.

It will be soon..I promise to ME that I shall begin!!!

I'm knitting a pair of slippers for myself. I found
a great felted pattern on{ www.Ravelry.com}. So I'm
working on the 1st one.

Then I will make a felted Laptop Bag, which I found
on Ravelry. I'm going to change it up a bit but that's
fine.

Speak at ya later.....
Peace,
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment