Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Frogging And New Face To My Blog -2011

So I did great with the first slipper but I got busy blogging, tweeting and checking
out  the other bloggers that are kind enough to follow & post replies that QUESS
what! I screwed the other foot up (no kidding), so I have frogged (for none knitters
it's to take it OUT) the entire thing.
I have now restarted knitting and hope to complete it tomorrow...cause I am
blogging, tweeting & everything else. I need a computer that I can dictate to.

Oh, by the way I did get a chance to purchase some SALE yarn yesterday.
January is a very important month for great stash building....

Alright, time to go as I need to check out FB and make some replies!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear about the other slipper! I actually do have a computer I can dictate to while I knit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lucky you!!I've almost reknit the 2nd slipper...YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete