Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

KNITTING FOR ME

I was having a slow start up knitting this new year. I knitted a
simple pair of fingerless gloves for my daughter. She said her hands
get cold when she is at the research library late in the evenings.

So being Mom and having a request for something I can knit, I preceded
to grab my needles and some beautiful "lambs Pride Cotton Fleece", and they were in the mail to her... that was a great feeling.

Now with all the beautiful yarns I have collected and needles I have to use
I've decided to make myself a scarf. Not a complicated one with my
mink & cashmere but with an acrylic (but oh so soft) which I purchased
for $.50 at a thrift store that I love to shop at.

Oh nothing fancy in the stitches either. Just plain old reliable garter
stitch.

I figure with the new yarns I purchased the last week online I'll be
busy knitting socks and new gifts for everyone this year..

Peace,
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment