Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is Wednesday...

http://knittyblog.com/   This blog is great for many reasons. Imformative, educational and just plain ol great
                                    fun. Plenty for everyone even if you don't knit. A great place for those that want
                                    something knitted or crocheted  by those that do and will.

                                    It's nice to have an idea of something you might want handmade for you...they have
                                     great articles on what's happening!!!!! So I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


So here's the second set of slippers I am working on....soft &
comfortable...wool "Nature Spun" and mothproffed...

I'm working on pics...trying very hard...

Peace,

Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment