Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Nite Knit

Well this is Friday and I'm going to do a swatch to check on the gauge of the yarn I want to make my very 1st pair of socks. It may not feel exciting to you but I keep promising myself I will do this.

It seems that every time I start I find something else to knit. Dishcloths?? What's with that. I'm one person and how many can I own...I still have the 1st one I made. Oh, it's a different pattern.

Monk & Psych are on tonite so lots of laughing while being frustrated not knitting socks well. I think after I read the pattern I get obsessed with the fact that I have to turn & make a heel & then a gusset. Don't worry I'm still doing better than Congress. My problem is a pr. of socks & as far as I know it really won't affect anyone else but me!

Enjoy your Friday nite & see you on Saturday.

Peace & laughs (lots of them),

Darla

Oh, so tomorrow I want to finish setting up my Blog. It will be study time for me (and Sarah P.,.you know the next Pres.), anyway must go before I get in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darla -- you won my Blogiversary Giveaway! Check out my blog for details, then swing over to your e-mail and shoot me your mailing addy. You can "reach" me at writer_gal at ymail dot com.

    I'm so excited for you! :o)

    "Elle"

    ReplyDelete