Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Warm Cherry Pie & Friends

Hope you are all jealous as I just had warm pie and cool whip with J and K. K has the cutest little yellow bird (who apparently likes warm cherry pie)"Big Bird". J is very tolerant of us women. Just shakes his head or nods.
So I am knitting for a friend & 2 swaps. Finished a beautiful piece for a friend which I will add later in pics.....one internet creation at a time.

I have found that knitting has brought something great into my life....many new people and opportunities which I didn't have before.

Van not running as it is toooooooo cold. Would be happy with weather in the 30's. Boy, quess I have been here awhile.

Will write again must walk, talk and feed the kids (dogs),

Dar

No comments:

Post a Comment