Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

What A Day!!

So this was such a beautiful today. Couldn't ask for better weather the last day of January.
I had to get out & I did. The snow was melting with 46 for our high today, actually had to go inside & put a spring jacket on & take the winter coat off. Love it!
So much for that it's 28 & windy now...almost Feb.

I have been on the computer alot today as I needed to do more research on blogging set up.
My brain hurts....then I did more research on grant writing.

Lots of sitting and no progress on "THE SOCKS" as yet. Not true I did a swatch...

As Scarlett would say, "tomorrow is another day".

Have a great Sunday & hope (pretty sure) the Steelers will win.

Peace & good thoughts,

Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment