Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Cloudy Day In More Than One Way

So it's Saturday and why am I watching C-SPAN2 !!! I had to hear the voices myself cause I certainly didn't want to take any one else's word for what our Senators were saying......

I wonder if they are in this world & how one side (not mentioning who) cannot come forward to make a difference & help for a CHANGE. Come on, for 8 years they were not conservative or fiscally responsible, so what makes them think waiting & not adding their names to a vote in a responsible manner will make the last 8years to go away. Wake up!!!!! America is watching and we will respond in elections. They still have jobs, homes and health care. So what......

Okay, I'm working with fabric today...cutting then rolling into balls and knitting. Now I know what to do with all that fabric I have in two totes...it's great 15US needles and go for it.

Have a great nite.....

Peace,

Darla

Sorry, about the rant but I am watching closely & would love to see our Country as one...

No comments:

Post a Comment