Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Fabric in Our Lifes

I started knitting a fabric piece today. Nothing like taking old clothes (even jeans) & cutting them up to make a new rug or other interesting piece. I've had some fabric that is really bright and fun..so that is where I started...on 15 US needles...Have to get a rotary cutter though
that will work better than tearing or scissors.

I bet I can use that $5,000 old wedding gown too. Let's see...that is a fabric of my life so , why not...always wanted a very expensive one of a kind rug.

It's Sunday and have been cooking & knitting all day..oh I did take the dogs out too.

Have a good week....yeah Monday!!!!!! I actually saw green under the snow so spring is
on it's way......

Peace,

Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment