Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tention Too Tight ....

Sometimes when we knit we must keep the tension on our yarn tight, not too tight but enough to keep the stitches together. It reminds me of the times I have had in my life....keep it loose but not to loose as to have the stitch fall off or not mingle and blend into the other stitches.

Sometimes it is alright not to blend....just keep going and trust that as I knit and gain more experience and knowledge of this craft, I will be more comfortable
and I will knit socks one day.

Peace,

Darla


Do me a favor and keep a friend and her family in your prayers as they have lost their Dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment