Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Contents of a Gift

Oh..everyone who loves tea must go here (http://www.adagio.com/teaware). Elle what are you doing to me...Blueberry Tea, Merino Hand dyed Wool yarn...dark chocolate etc. etc. etc.....I loved the mailman today. All of these wonderful gifts to brighten my day because I read a blog that was so interesting & it happened to be her 3 yr. blogiversary..(http://toliveistopray.blogspot.com/) what a pleasure .

I found the Adagio teas on Elle's blog and she has an Etsy shop..how do you do all of this & home school??

I can't even start socks yet. Ok ,
Ok, so the socks are still an issue. I think it's because I'm an April kid. I have made three fabric purses though..completely finished. Yeah, I know get the batteries for the camera and take the pics and show us!!!! I will but am doing laundry today so as Scarlett said, "tomorrow is another day...". My motto

Have a sunny day to all,
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment