Get To Know Me

My photo
South Dakota, United States
I believe in Human Rights and belong to many groups to aid others less fortunate than myself..and of course knitting.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Knitting with Fabric

I just raided my material for sewing...found some beautifully bright florals to rip & tear to knit with. Oh I love the idea of using t-shirts, sheets & a wonderful choice of fabrics to knit for yourself.

Go to:http://heatherknitzdesigns.blogspot.com/ wait until you see her blog. Wow!!!! What a talent. I belong to a group on www.ravelry.com that she started and there is hope for all of us.

Anyway, I made choc. mint chip brownies...I don't share those with the dogs (NO CHOC.).
I'm not going to blog too much as I have to address my knitting.

I hope all of you have a great evening...I'm going to.

Peace,
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment